The Province of Ontario has announced its Stage 1 process which will enable the reopening of the economy and phasing out of some of the emergency restrictions put in place to combat COVID-19.
Our club is fortunate to be included in the list of organizations that will be permitted to reopen on Tuesday May 19, 2020.
We will be observing conditions of safe operation for all members. As a result we have had to make some temporary additions to the rules and operation of the club.
Please read this entire post so that you are aware of the changes.
EVERYONE using the club facilities must have a mask. If you are on a range alone and wish to shoot without the mask, that is fine, but everyone needs to have a mask ready to use if needing to interact with another member or RSO.
Practice social distancing while using the facilities. Please be respectful and maintain proper distance from other members and RSO.
Members only, guest are not allowed at this time (even if they live in your house).
One hour time limit on each range.
Range Specific (in addition to the general rules above)
- Only lanes 1, 3, 5 and 6B will be available for usage by members.
- Max of 5 persons on the range (4 shooters and the RSO)
- Only shooting lanes 1 & 4 are to be used.
- A maximum of 3 persons on the range (2 shooters and the RSO)
Trap & Skeet
- The trap house will not be used.
- Sign up and payment table will be set up on the outside of the building.
- Exact change only.
- Usage of the washroom is permitted with access via the rear door of the building.
- A maximum of 5 members can use the range at any one time.
In compliance with the Province of Ontario Emergency restrictions our athletic fields continue to be closed.