A members-only club championship styled in the manner of the Bronze Horseshoe Trap League. Four months to complete 400 targets on your schedule.
- When: Runs from May 1st to Aug 31st, 2022
- Number of Targets: 400 (16 Rounds)
- Cost: Zero! (well you pay for the targets and supply the ammo and talent)
- You must declare you wish the round to count for the Bridgeport 400 before shooting by notifying the scorer.
- All scores must be scored and signed off by a scorer and shooter upon completion of the round. (make sure your name is legible so we can credit you accordingly).
- No scores can be submitted using pick-up targets.
- A maximum of 50 targets can be submitted for any given day.
- A gun with a chamber larger than 12 gauge. Guns of smaller gauges are permissible.
- ATA rules are in effect.
- Open to all members of Bridgeport Rod and Gun Club.
- Class A – 88.0% and over
- Class B – 81.0% to 87.9%
- Class C – 73.0% – 80.9%
- Class D – 72.9% and down
Classification of shooters will be based on the overall average after the first 300 targets. The last 100 targets determine the class winner.
Score sheets will be collected, tabulated and posted in the clubhouse regularly.
For details and follow-up questions please contact Dave: email@example.com