BECOMING A MEMBER
Membership Application Process
1. Download and Fill out an application form (bonus points for forms that were electronically filled and printed – PLEASE NOTE: save the form to your computer before printing) – Download the form here http://bit.ly/BRGMembershipFillable
2. Bring your completed application and necessary fees to the membership meeting (held on the 1st Tuesday of the Month – please arrive before 7:00PM). IF you cannot make it to the meeting, THEN you will need to get two members or one director to sponsor your application. If your application is not accepted (most common reason for rejection is misrepresentations on your application) we will give you a full refund after the meeting.
3. You will need to attend a Club Orientation course. This is scheduled after the meting.
4. Three (3) probationary shoots and four (4) hours of Voluntary Labour must be completed before you get full membership (Please Note: you cannot get more than one signature for shooting in a single day).
5. You will need to hand in your probationary membership card with four signatures in order to pick up your membership and access cards.
Aside from access to our ranges and other club facilities and being able to participate in club events, when you become a member of the Bridgeport Rod & Gun Club, you will become a member with the O.F.A.H. You will also receive a subscription to the Ontario Out Of Doors Magazine as long you are a member of the club.
Questions or Comments?