As of April 5th, 2022:
- The club will not be requiring proof of being vaccinated to access club facilities.
- Social distancing is still required.
- Masks are encouraged.
General Membership Meetings:
- With capacity limits being lifted we are resuming the general members meeting to follow the Directors meetings.
Thank you to our members:
- The club has done it’s best to maintain a position that is inline with Provincial guidance with the focus on being able to safely keep the club open to our members where possible.
- We know it can get tiring with continual changes, and we appreciate the patience shown by the majority of the membership base.
- It’s hard to say when the changes will stop, and we will continue to meet and discuss regularly and strive to do what is best for the club. When the Province updates the guidance, we update our policies; it’s as simple as that.